Things what are keeping me from getting down with some sleep.
- eating practically nothing for two days and then stuffing a Nando’s down my throat has resulted in my stomach thinking it’s attending some medieval feast and expanding to the size of a small country so I’m now constantly hungry. Fighting the urge.
- I have become addicted to watching Friends again and have watched 8 seasons in a row and basically nothing else lately. Im not sure how I feel about the lack of anything else remotely productive going on in my spare time.
- Being right is always fun. I pride myself on being right fairly often and even when I’m wrong I won’t tend to admit it. I get cocky like George Michael in a public bathroom. However, tonight I learned being right also SUCKS when you really don’t want to be right about the thing because then the thing is right and I don’t want it to be. Things not going my way is not how the world is supposed to work.
- Boys, for the majority in this town anyway, are lame and and presently I am throwing 84% of them on a fire. Or at least giving them a rousing round of thumb downs and ‘Boooooo’s’ followed by a good old fashioned 90’s Nickelodeon gunge. Because they just suck.
- Girls who cheat. Not a fan of your work. Ever. If you’re my pal I’ll tell you so. If you’re not my pal I’ll probably tell your boyfriend instead.